I had a chance to get down to az and enjoy it. My kids ended up hitching a ride along with my folks and I got to spend time with them during the week. I spent time with Stony who I think I have probably known the longest out of all the people I am still in touch with... met up with some old grade school friends, went off roading, survived being pinned down and tickle tortures (without peeing my pants) and felt bad after Stony dodged one of my stress ball pitches and ended up needing stitches in his head. Over all it was a great trip! The boys got to ride in the big monster truck and we got to go experience Matuki's Island all over again. I will post more pics from off roading tomorrow...
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Trip to AZ
I had a chance to get down to az and enjoy it. My kids ended up hitching a ride along with my folks and I got to spend time with them during the week. I spent time with Stony who I think I have probably known the longest out of all the people I am still in touch with... met up with some old grade school friends, went off roading, survived being pinned down and tickle tortures (without peeing my pants) and felt bad after Stony dodged one of my stress ball pitches and ended up needing stitches in his head. Over all it was a great trip! The boys got to ride in the big monster truck and we got to go experience Matuki's Island all over again. I will post more pics from off roading tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun! Is that Mike Stanley that used to live by me in the front of the bottom pic? If so, he is the only one I recognize... I am so bad at keeping in touch with people I knew, that is great that you still still occasionally see people from grade school.
That is Mike Stanley.. his wife is standing in the back in a white shirt. She is a total sweetie.. they are a cute couple. Um. The other ones' are Aaron Zeese, Brad Tuffs, and Derek. You recognize Stony right? I haven't kept in touch with everyone, but there are a few who I have. mostly the vw friends I had in HS. I was supposed to meet up with Christin Orth, but didn't have the chance. She is married too.
Post a Comment