ya, he is getting better than me.. it's funny because when I play stuff for him, he watches my hands and the music and tells me when I play something wrong. I was playing a song yesterday and he said, "Wow mom, you are getting good, you just need to practice that more so there aren't mistakes". Mom and I started laughing. He is getting a little confident.
3 comments:
wow brenden! you're better at 8 than I ever was! do you ever give him any of your music to try shanna?
ya, he is getting better than me.. it's funny because when I play stuff for him, he watches my hands and the music and tells me when I play something wrong. I was playing a song yesterday and he said, "Wow mom, you are getting good, you just need to practice that more so there aren't mistakes". Mom and I started laughing. He is getting a little confident.
He is awesome!! I showed Madison how well he plays... she was like, "WOW!!" Way to go Brenden!
Post a Comment