We played Nevada and beat them :) The boys had a really good time at the game. Brenden was quite the dancing fool. I will post a video of him dancing too... he's hilarious :)
I can't believe how big your boys are getting!! Oh my goodness!! I'd love to send you a blog invite to mine as I finally started one... You look so great and I hope you're doing great as well! What email address would you like me to send it to? Email me at ambercartrette@marykay.com
Shanna! When are you gonna come visit again? Your boys are so big! We miss you guys. I heard you got into Purdue! Congrats! You'll have to let me know how you like their program. I still have some time before I need to start applying to grad schools, but its always good to keep an eye out, ya? I hope to see you guys soon! Love you!
4 comments:
Holy crap I thought you stopped blogging forever! hehe Im glad you updated!!
I can't believe how big your boys are getting!! Oh my goodness!! I'd love to send you a blog invite to mine as I finally started one... You look so great and I hope you're doing great as well! What email address would you like me to send it to? Email me at ambercartrette@marykay.com
Shanna! When are you gonna come visit again? Your boys are so big! We miss you guys. I heard you got into Purdue! Congrats! You'll have to let me know how you like their program. I still have some time before I need to start applying to grad schools, but its always good to keep an eye out, ya? I hope to see you guys soon! Love you!
That's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment