Monday, March 23, 2009

Purdue Campus






For those of you who don't know yet, I have been accepted to Purdue University in Indiana for my doctorate program. I recently went out there to check out the area and took some pictures of campus.. Enjoy... We will me moving there in July

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Shanna!!
that's so exciting! wish you the best of luck! the campus looks beautiful.

Sonnet said...

Wow I really like the sideways building. COOL BEANS!!!

Mike and Sarah Flory said...

yep...I have a couple friends who work!! Back in the day (senior year of high school and some college), I hung out there a bunch. My brother worked there for a while too with the Pharm Dept. Best wishes!!

Steph Weaver said...

Shanna! Congratulations! I recently saw your mom at the Lunt reception and she gave me update. You are awesome! I am so impressed!

We moved back to AZ, ugh! At least for how. Mike is commuting to Indianapolis for the next year or so. I will be there for a bit this summer...maybe we can catch up!

CONGRATULATIONS!