


So my buddy Clark needed a favor.. He couldn't pass inspections because his entire brake system was bad. He hadn't changed brakes before so I told him since he helped me out a few times, I would change his brakes for him. But he would also have to learn how and help. He was the muscles in the job as his rotars were rusted on so bad that we could barely get them off.. After you see what his brake pads looked like, you will realize that some men don't know anything about cars.. (sorry Clark :) ..) and that sometimes a girl has to step in and do the job for them. My dad would be proud..! hehe...
1 comment:
I am pretty sure you helped me change my first flat tire in high school. I think Adam and I were trying to pry the wheel off to get to the bolts instead of the cap. Pretty sad =)
-Court
Post a Comment