of them and me from last year's adventures up on the hill. They are very excited to go again. So hopefully this season I will post some pictures of them cruising down the hill. Regardless, I'm ready for it. And this year I will take it a little bit easier so I don't end up in the ER again. I could use a helmet I Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Snowboard Season is Here!!!!
Ok, so I'm pretty excited to get back up on the hill. It reminded me how I got the boys boarding last year. So I thought I would post some pictures
of them and me from last year's adventures up on the hill. They are very excited to go again. So hopefully this season I will post some pictures of them cruising down the hill. Regardless, I'm ready for it. And this year I will take it a little bit easier so I don't end up in the ER again. I could use a helmet I
suppose to help with damage control. It's pretty bad when your kids ask you why they have t
o wear a helmet then you don't. Anyways, I can't wait for these little guys to be tearing it up with me on the hill so I don't have to hang on the bunny slope with them.
of them and me from last year's adventures up on the hill. They are very excited to go again. So hopefully this season I will post some pictures of them cruising down the hill. Regardless, I'm ready for it. And this year I will take it a little bit easier so I don't end up in the ER again. I could use a helmet I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks cold. Its been so long since Ive been on the hill that ill probably end up on the bunny hill as well.
Post a Comment