Those are good. I need some good pics of my family like that. Get ahold of Dave....him and the guys all play frisbee golf on campus. Dave is good at the throw.
HI Shanna! You have such cute boys and they seems so happy and fun just like thier mom :) I know, my brothers look really different...especially Cody with his police academy hair, hopefully he will grow it out when he is done.
Hey now that outfit was a last minute deal for halloween...I agree on the dykish. I would have been the mexi and dave the cop but he couldnt fit in the outfitl. :) Your hair looks cute by the way.
Hi Shanna! I just noticed your link on Sonnets page. Your boys are so cute and they have gotten so big! Great pictures on your blog. Hope you are doing well!
4 comments:
Those are good. I need some good pics of my family like that. Get ahold of Dave....him and the guys all play frisbee golf on campus. Dave is good at the throw.
HI Shanna! You have such cute boys and they seems so happy and fun just like thier mom :) I know, my brothers look really different...especially Cody with his police academy hair, hopefully he will grow it out when he is done.
Hey now that outfit was a last minute deal for halloween...I agree on the dykish. I would have been the mexi and dave the cop but he couldnt fit in the outfitl. :) Your hair looks cute by the way.
Hi Shanna! I just noticed your link on Sonnets page. Your boys are so cute and they have gotten so big! Great pictures on your blog. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment