Brenden is getting good at the piano. He likes to show off his piano skills, so we thought we would film him doing it... Watch his tongue in the video.. he hasn't quite figured out how to keep it in his mouth while he is playing..
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That was good. He so cute. Now he will have to teach me.
How cute...love the tongue!! Okay, now you need to come down here and teach my kids to play the piano!
That was funny. He's getting really good! Ty and Kaycie were watching it and Ty says he wants to play the piano now. I guess I'll have to get him a book and try.
It's not that hard.. just hard to stay consistent. I finally put him in lessons up here on campus with the music department. But I swear he is just talented because I never could play how he does. He has his entire book memorized already. He doesn't even look at the music anymore. I will film his next concert. He is playing with 4 other kids on stage at the same time. But they are starting to challenge him a little more because he is trying to play my music too.. and he actually does it. So they are trying to figure out how to teach him and keep his interest. He's funny though. He is a show off whenever there is a piano.. he has to play his stuff...
I taught Ty A through G yesterday. He thinks he knows it all now.
That's funny. Well, you should stick with it teaching Ty. He could easily learn...
Post a Comment