

I have taken Ian snowboarding a few times now and he has become quite cocky about his skills. He asks me if I saw him pull some of his "sweet tricks". He' s a dork. Well, yesterday, I was in the library studying and a few of my friends text me and told me that it was stake ski night up at Beaver Mtn resort... so I decided to take Ian with me. He did really good snowboarding again, but one of my friends Dan was there with his fiance, (they were both learning) and Ian lapped them 3 times by the time they got down the hill once... and he made sure they knew it... it was pretty funny. He definitely has no fear. Next time I go, I will get some video of him going down the hill. But I had a friend take a couple pictures before we left. Now that I bought them their own gear, it's a lot cheaper to take them with me.... Anyways, I just thought I would share... Also, apparently it was -16 degrees on the mountain last night, but he was a trooper...
1 comment:
What a cutie. That boy cracks me up. I dont know if I want to go with him though. Hed probably tell me I suck.
Post a Comment