Cool Brenden! Reminded me of when I used to play the piano at Grandma Sorensen's house when I was your age. In fact, her piano looked somewhat similar to the one you were playing on. Keep up the practice!
Uncle Dale and Aunt Kyoko Yokohama, Japan
(Shanna--found your blog by pure accident--but so glad I did!)
Geez! I can't believe your boys, Shanna. They're both so full of energy and they're not afraid to do anything! I'm in awe how well Brenden plays. It takes some serious talent to play without looking. I'll have to watch more of your YouTube videos. I watched four in a row just now. They're very entertaining :)
4 comments:
good job brenden!
WOW your boy is amazing!! Did he peek at all? I couldnt tell?
Cool Brenden! Reminded me of when I used to play the piano at Grandma Sorensen's house when I was your age. In fact, her piano looked somewhat similar to the one you were playing on. Keep up the practice!
Uncle Dale and Aunt Kyoko
Yokohama, Japan
(Shanna--found your blog by pure accident--but so glad I did!)
Geez! I can't believe your boys, Shanna. They're both so full of energy and they're not afraid to do anything! I'm in awe how well Brenden plays. It takes some serious talent to play without looking. I'll have to watch more of your YouTube videos. I watched four in a row just now. They're very entertaining :)
Post a Comment