Friday, October 17, 2008

New pictures






We had these taken for the website I am making for hearing loss. There are a bazillion, but these are a few that I shrank down...

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Sonnet said...

Those are awesome pics! They turned out great. Who took them?

Shanna Marie Mortensen said...

my friend mitch... he did the other pictures i have at my house too...

Sonnet said...

Hey come take my poll!

Mike and Sarah Flory said...

These pictures are incredible - the boys look so grown up and handsome!! The photographer does great work!!!

Kambria said...

Your boys are so cute. How are you doing?

Kleinmans said...

These are great pictures. Your little guys aren't so little any more.

This is my flickr account. These are photos I have taken. There are some pretty recent ones of my family.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25567267@N07/

Also this is my wife's blog
http://web.mac.com/michellekleinman/iWeb/Site/Welcome.html

Leslie Ann said...

Shanna, your boys are such studs! Such a handsome family...

Kendra said...

I love these pictures of the boys! i thru a bunch of them on the slide show for grandma! come say hi sometime! davelovesk.blogspot.com